Thursday, August 30, 2012

Made Half of a Tea Party

 Guess what today is? Today is my mother-in-law's birthday (Happy Birthday Jeanne!) 
She lives on Cape Cod but we do not, so in order to share some special time "with" her I set out tea goodies, a few favorite magazines, and an assortment of sticky notes.
 
 With pen in hand I set down the conversation I would have enjoyed sharing with her in person.
 
 She and her husband have a beautiful inn and when we're able to visit many good times are enjoyed around their table.

While I do hope she spent some time today at that very same table enjoying a sweet birthday treat and those around her....
 

.....I'm also excited to get these goodies out to her so she can take a break from her busy days and have a happy half a tea party for herself!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment