Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day Twelve - Special Delivery

 I do believe it was a miracle of Christmas...mid-morning at the post office and no line!
Not only was I able to waltz up to the counter and give the wee birdie a proper send off but I also acquired some of....
 
 THESE!!!
I had so wanted some of the sweet holiday versions of the Priority mail boxes but every time I went they were out of stock. Not sure what I'll use them for yet but they sure are cute and have such
 a happy vintage air about them.
 
I also got the gingerbread house stamps I had my eye one. Just like little dollhouses they are! I'm so excited to put them to use that I think it might be the inspiration I need to actually get those cards written and posted out this year. We shall see...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment