Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Made a Discovery

True confession time.....not one stitch was made by me today. Strange I know but true.
I did, however, make it to the end of my book and oh it was good to the very last word! Unfortunately the second in the series is on order from the library and not due to arrive until the end of the week. "Woe is me," or so I thought until I started poking around a shelf or two looking for something to browse through in the meantime.

For there, right behind my bottle of red dirt from P.E.I., I was amazed to discover I actually owned my very own book by Elisabeth Ogilvie! Of an autobiographical nature My World Is an Island promised to be a great companion to her fictional works and as such required every free moment of my attention I could afford to give it!


No comments:

Post a Comment