Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tiny Pillows



I had quite a productive day up in my sewing nook. I finished some piecing and embroidery and now have five pin pillows almost complete. So far I've got a coffee pot, a Scottie dog, "Alice in Wonderland," a cardinal, and a little girl's face. As of yet I haven't been able to pick a favorite although the little girl's face is really cute. I crocheted the small strip of pink edging as an experiment...I want something to tack around the side seams of the pillows and I'm not real happy with the store bought stuff as it tends to fray on the cut ends. By crocheting my own I can custom size it to fit perfectly. It will take a little bit longer to do, but well worth it in my opinion!

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely. So charming. Beautiful work, Natalie Jo.
    Please tell me where you found your little German seamstress . . . I must have one!

    ReplyDelete