Friday, September 3, 2010

Shop's Open.....

. . . . . and I'm celebrating the event throughout the entire month of September. If interested pop on over to my wee little nook of Etsy for a look see at some of the new goodies. In addition to the daily listings of these items I've also planned a few extra fun surprises along the way.

September 6th marks my two year anniversary at Etsy! In honor of the occasion I'll be re-posting some of my pieces from those early days. . . . . only this time at reduced SALE prices.

September 16th is my birthday! Yipee for me!!! Especially exciting is the fact that Lily Red has offered to take over the shop for the day in order to gift me with a holiday break. Rumor has it she's got something special to share with you as well!

September 26th brings with it the return of the Pick-a-Lilies! They have been enjoying an extended summer break around and about, picking up some new friends along the way. It sure will be good to see their little faces in the sewing nook once again.

As before, Friday Finds will be posted weekly. Thursdays, however, may prove to be more exciting for on those days I will reveal a "Newfangled Notion" or some other such needful thing never before seen in the shop!

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment