Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hunting and Gathering

Although my body was fairly stationary as I sat making tiny stitches today, my mind ran a marathon! At first I attempted putting my mental lists to paper but eventually decided putting my feet to action would be far more productive. Considering there are a mere 8 days left it wouldn't hurt to start working on a display and so I raided the house of a shelf or two, found a few props from when I did craft shows, and collected up all the bits and pieces that would go along with the presentation. It's all still a bit jumbled and in need of some organization but at least my brain is free and clear now to focus on finishing up all the WIPs that have taken over the sewing nook.

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, what a delightful montage :-) So many sweet details to find.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete