Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Made My Listings in the Shop

Since the sun decided to come out from behind the clouds today I made the time to take some pictures of the eggcups and get them listed in the shop. I never did pick a favorite and in fact I was ridiculously tormented by the process of attempting to do so! No matter which one I would have kept it would have made me think of how bad I felt about not picking one of the others. Therefore, I decided to release them all to fate. The green one has been spoken for but the other three are now in the shop.

Be free little cups!



2 comments:

  1. You've been so busy recently I can't keep up with your posts. I adore the egg cups, they're a brilliant idea and so neat. I look forward to the next post. Eli x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! They look wonderful...:)

    ReplyDelete