I've got myself an order of Yo-Yo pincushions to ship out come Friday and so knowing it would involve a slew of stuffing and stitching over the next couple of days I decided to get a jump start on the endeavour and prep up the rounds first thing this morning.
Fabric combos were selected. . . . . including some tiny choices for a few more scrap bag and pincushion sets for wee dollie friends.
A spell at the sewing machine this afternoon had them stitched up tight.
And then this evening, I put scissors to task and things really began to take shape!
As the stack of prepped rounds grew so did my excitement. . . . . I'd come up with the perfect "made" item for the day. . . . . one of the miniature doll pincushions to be the cherry on top!
In my excitement, however, I apparently sewed ON the line rather than WITHIN the line making my "cherry on top pincushion" too big. Yes that's right. . . . . TOO BIG!!!