Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Made Myself Exhausted

I recently agreed to cover a box cushion. Easy enough.....or "sew it seamed" when the sun was just starting to warm things up this morning. I found this great tutorial (thanks Autum!) and felt like an old pro while cutting bias strips and stitching away at piping .


When it came to actually attaching all those yards of piping, however, things started to get a bit dicey. Quite amazing how time flies when your having a good work out with the seam ripper! Unbelievably the sun began to set.....

.....and as the windows darkened all I could think about was bed!


Lucky for me wee little Lucy agreed to play the role of a shoemaker's elf. And so dear friends I bid you goodnight.....I've some covers to pull over my head!



2 comments:

  1. I really hate doing stuff like that. My mum always made her own piping all the time. I have not inherited her enthusiasm....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear I am not the only one!

    ReplyDelete