Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day Seventeen - Christmas Greetings

 Another six or so inches of snow fell this afternoon. That along with Sunday's score gives us about 14" outside our door. But since we're kind of fans of snow in our house the kiddos and I spent
the afternoon stringing up even more snowflake garlands.
 
 Child #3 then found a nifty selection on Netflix that plays a crackling fire on your tv screen and we just had to try it out. It went perfect with our fake snowflakes.....
 
 .....and created a very cozy atmosphere to snuggle into and write out those Christmas cards.
 
It truly is beginning to feel as if the Christmas season is upon us!
 


1 comment:

  1. Natalie jo, I love the "fireplace." I bought the DVD that plays the fireplace with music in the background for our motorhome. My husband thought I had lost my mind! lol I'll take Christmas however I can get it! I wish we had snow.

    ReplyDelete