Thursday, September 18, 2014

SHOWTIME....Not Enough Days and Counting!

Running around like a chicken with it's head cut off...
 
With 3 days until the show that is me!
It started with the backwards lining, continued with a misplaced camera, and culminated with my computer's hiccups becoming critical. Dear hubby did a patch job but more intensive care will be needed over the weekend.
 
Until then it's a race against time to get a post up before the thing overheats and shuts itself off.
So far so good for today and as such, while I'm still ahead of the game, I'll take my leave
and hope for the best tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. It will all be fine and everyone will be blessed by your artistic endeavours! No worries dear Natalie Jo--you will shine:-) Don't work yourself into a tizzy before you go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Suzanne for some very good advice....I'm off to put the kettle on now and may even just open a book!

      Delete
  2. Now breathe...you can do it, stay calm and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful...
    Love it !!!
    :0)
    eliane
    http://elianeapkroker.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete