Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Little Bit of Magic


"To quietly work away at disposing of your own excess is actually the best way of dealing with a family that doesn't tidy."
                                                                   The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up 
                                                         
  This may very well turn out to be my very favorite book ever.
Miraculously, within 24 hours of it being in my possession
dramatic changes were already underway...
 
...dear hubby thoroughly tidied his side of the bedroom!!!
Not only are the book piles gone, the clothing put away, and the bric-a-brac thinned but he is currently having at the furniture with Murphy's Oil Soap.
 
I figure one of two things is happening,
either the book itself has magic powers under which dear hubby has fallen
or
he actually spied the sticky note marker I had on the above quote and is trying
to send me a message!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. . . . on your recommendation I just downloaded this to my kindle . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit it is a bit different but I am finding some great inspiration in it. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

      Delete