Friday, January 23, 2015

A Little Bit of a Surprise for Someone Special

 
I was in need of a new micron pen so I swung by the Quill and Press on my way home from work this afternoon. They have oodles of paper goodies, office accessories, and art supplies which are ever so much fun to browse through. What I didn't expect to find there, however, was what I do believe must be the cutest and tiniest set of wooden blocks in the whole wide world! With the pen for me in one hand, I used my other to grab up this little treasure as a surprise for Lily Red.
 
 
It's been quite a while since she had a special treat just to herself and she could hardly wait to peek inside the box.
 
 
What a delightful clatter they made when we dumped them out!
 
 
Lily Red set right to work
 
 
Seems she could be following in the footsteps of Frank Lloyd Wright!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment