Sunday, January 1, 2012

#1 Made......a Promise

Last year flew by. Each of its 365 days seemed full to the brim with activity and yet as I pulled the covers up and over my head every night I did so in order to hide from the fact that not much ever seemed to get accomplished. Instead of counting sheep I counted piles of laundry and dishes yet to be washed and lamented the never ending to do list that danced in my head.

With the new year, however, I've decided to start a new practice or should I say endeavour? Either way I've decided to call it "Made" and leave it at that. No big plans or expectations and certainly no lists of things to accomplish! Instead it shall rely on a promise, a promise to myself to pause and take note of something I bring into being during the course of each day.

Today of course, I made that promise. . . . .

1 comment:

  1. I always love to see a new post from you!
    What a fab year 2012 will be, seeing things you have made pop up on your blog -- clean kitchens and clean laundry count too, right?!

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete