Thursday, February 16, 2012

Made a Few Too Many Cups of Coffee

Found a packet of wooden buttons I'd picked up ages ago and decided it was about time I painted them up. Little did I know what an endeavour I was getting myself into! Only three out of the ten buttons were successfully completed and while I'd like to blame the condition of my brushes on the poor painting skills displayed on the other seven, the truth of the matter lies in the amount of caffeine consumed by one little old me. My hands had the jitters!

Even taking a photo proved beyond my capability! In the end I set the camera down on the table, lined up the shot, and snagged my youngest to press the button.

Tomorrow I'm sticking to herbal tea!



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Funny...my husband asked me if I drank too much coffee today....as I drove us to Costco tonight! love,andrea

    ReplyDelete