Friday, September 28, 2012

Made Me Wonder

  So this is the wave of my future. Truth be told, it's not bad. Fairly simple, fairly quiet, and functional. I like functional.
 
 This, however, is very strange. Traditionally I thought the horn was located in this general vicinity, not radio controls.
 
 No horn on the other side of the wheel either. But if I ever fall so in love with talking on the phone that I can't bear to be separated from it in the car guess what....I'm all set!!! Yet now I've got myself wondering, where is that horn? Perhaps I'll have to call someone to find out?!! 
 
  
 And then there's this.....
RADIO slash SOUND SYSTEM slash TRAVEL STATS slash FUEL INFO slash HEADLIGHT CONTROL slash CD PLAYER slash PHONE BOOK and all with a NAME THAT TUNE capability. 
Who in the world could possibly navigate such a conundrum of  glowing details?
 
Why my 11 year old son, that's who!!!
He is my hero.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I understand your dilemma about manual windows. Do not let your hubby go somewhere and leave you in the car without a key. Husband was at the dentist and I was in the new car listening to the radio. Half an hour later, radio was turned off and car was locked, with me in it! I could get out but couldn't wind down windows or turn the radio back on. I am not a fan of technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not even thought of that as a possibility! It's quite strange when the car itself is in control!

    ReplyDelete