Monday, September 1, 2014

SHOWTIME....20 Days and Counting!

 Not much new in the decorating department....the chairs have yet to be painted, the poor lampshade is still without patches, and only a token number of the items to be hung on the walls have been attended to.  
 
 I did find this cute little painted box at the consignment shop and thought it was the perfect cottage accessory to hold the makings for some impromptu cards games. I've been told it's a pretty lame attempt on my part to compete with the "video game super station" housed on the opposing wall.
So far I haven't had any takers but I refuse to give up hope!
 
In the meantime, however, I've got bigger fish to fry!
I'll be hosting my very own table at the Southern New Hampshire Doll Show and Sale in three short weeks. It's been quite a while since I participated in something like this and I'm really excited to be a part of the hoopla. I'm also feeling a bit overwhelmed about getting all my goodies together so I'll be tracking my progress along the way with a daily post both here and on Facebook.
Stay tuned!
 


3 comments:

  1. Ah the allure of those computer games! Keep trying with the card games though....perhaps you need a few 'power cuts' ;-) Good luck at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly what I need...smart thinking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog after oredering from your etsy shop this morning. I love your blog and all your makings and decorating. It is all fabulous. I love your little books on the sidebar too. A Tale of Two Bad Mice is a favorite I read to my little ones often. I wish I had known about the doll show. I live in Southern Maine and have family in the Nashua area (where I grew up). Maybe I can go to it next year.

    ReplyDelete