Monday, January 19, 2015

A Little Bit of Procrastination Continues

 
Every year this tree is put up in the sunroom. It hosts a collection of birdhouse and woodland creature ornaments and white fairy lights. It is my little opposition to the disco atmosphere created by the spinning, blinking, and neon tree the family insists on having in the living room. Usually is gives me peace...but not anymore.
 
While all of the other Christmas decorations have long since been stashed away safe and sound this tree remains steadfast. For one reason or another I just cannot motivate myself into action.
 
It's either too cold, too early, too dark or too late.
I'm either too tired, too busy, or too distracted.
And the rest of the household members?
Too preoccupied with their own issues to even notice it still stands!
 
Today at least I took a picture of it.
If nothing else it should shame me into motion!
Fingers crossed....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment