Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Little Bit of a Start

 
Things certainly were all a flurry in the weeks leading up to Christmas but with the new year upon us (thank goodness!) I intend to change focus and take a more "slow and steady" attitude to my daily routine. I was over visiting Austin Kleon's way recently and stumbled upon a phrase that literally jumped out at me from the screen...
 
A little bit of work everyday adds up.
 
Now for the life of me I can't find the exact location of it to refer you back to but no matter...it stuck in my head and had me thinking that a little bit of anything, not just work, adds up over time. And then I thought what if I looked for little bits in my day to day that would normally be missed in the hoopla and hustle of this crazy modern life.
 
Little bits of quiet and contentment.
Little bits of joy and happiness.
Little bits of this and that.
 
I wonder what that will add up to?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment