Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Well Lookie There!


Long time no see....at least around these parts that is!
Like everyone else I've been busy with this, that, and the other but as of today...

IT"S OFFICIALLY SUMMER!

To say I am delighted is an understatement.
I am so looking forward to the longer days, the warmer weather, and a chance to really 
enjoy the pleasures of taking stitches.

I'm even hoping to pop in here much more often....
but if not so frequent as planned
I already know the culprit to be that dratted phone of mine
and it's ever so easy link to the world of 

It's quick, it's fun, but also lacking in ways I can't quite wrap my head around.

Quite simply...

I
Miss
My
Blog.

I'm so glad your still here!


11 comments:

  1. Lovely to see a post from you :-) Will look forward to hearing more! Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that I don't really care for Instagram and I don't like Facebook as much as I used to. I do enjoy the blogs that I follow, so I am glad to see you back. Hope to see more of your and your pretties!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...blogs are a wonderful helping of meat and potatoes in an ever growing menu of fast food!

      Delete
  3. So happy to see a post from you, Natalie Jo! I know how easy it is to get sucked into the world of images...Pinterest is my addiction of choice :-) But there really is no conversation and give and take on these sites. Thank goodness there is still blogging!

    Have a great summer,

    warmly,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, Pinterest. Where would we be without its amazing inspiration on all things! Whether I've got a sewing quandry, am stumped for dinner ideas, or need a quick kiddie project to prep up...Pinterest is forever at my rescue!

      Delete
  4. I am so happy to read your post and know that you're back, at least for the moment. You're a wonderful inspiration at all times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are as sweet as ever!!! Thank you Rebecca!

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your photos and blog! Thanks for sharing!! I checked out the Prayers book from my library. I am absolutely delighted with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Diane I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed the Prayers book. It is one of my all time favorites and being able to share its sweet pages with someone else is such a joy!

      Delete